Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DioDict mobile dictionary, easy to get !

For those live in England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey and India, you don't  have to pay for a dictionary when you study English. Samsungapps.com is now offering DIOTEK's the best mobile dictionary DioDict, for samsung mobile users.

Go Samsungapps.com and be a member of samsunapps.com.
Log in and search 'DIOTEK' or 'DioDict'.
Then the best mobile dictionary is ready to be installed to your samsung mobile device.

The application is now only for England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey and India, other countries may have no application available developed by DIOTEK. The application samsungapps.com is offering for free is different for each countries.

DioDict mobile dictionary

Please feel free to leave comments or reviews. We are happy to have customers' estimations of our products.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice information. The link below has much information regarding it.

    Samsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought samsung mega 5.8 smart phone yesterday only and the only reason for buying this phine is diodict collins english dictionary ,but when i visited samsung apps or its web page ,the dictionary is not available for my phone but available for s3 s4 etc.please help ....i want this dictionary badly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/06/2014

    Its not for free.. I had it in my phone Samsung galaxy note1 That was built in app.. badly i dont know what happen but i cannot open it now. It says that it was terminated?? how can i recover the file??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice dictionary app! I find it very user-friendly and good-looking, and I love being able to add notes and highlighting to entries.
    I do have a few suggestions:
    - Allow randomizing of flash cards
    - Allow adding new entries
    - Allow hiding part of entries for flashcards. I want to quiz Korean with the YBM dictionary, but I know hanja and they are a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/19/2014

    Want english arabic dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/06/2014

    I used to have my English - Chinese one with my Samsung mobile, it was the best dictionary apps I have ever had. However, it suddenly stop working & it says “cannot find dictionary data file”..... so, what's wrong? I tried to search online for days & couldn't find it online anymore.... please help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/30/2015

    I've had samsung corby for 5 years. The dictionary was the best thing I loved in my phone. Unfortunately, it stopped working six months ago.. I can't open it. What can I do? How can I overcome this problem? Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you made a most memorable post according to me.I learn lots of things which is very encourging.Best dictionary is very useful to all of us.Now it is world of internet.So Using best online dictionary is easy just search on internet.Thanks once again I am eagerly waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine also stop working,it was build in program.wats ap?no any soul know?why this page created than?

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave your comments!